Joining my friend Lori in Top Eleven in 2011
1. Lavender Moleskins-I use these for everything. My food journal where I write down everything I eat…well most days, keeping track of my calories. I keep these with my Bible where I keep my prayer lists, lists for shopping and things to do. It is small enough to grab and put in my purse as I walk out the door. Can be used as a small journal too. These come in all sizes and colors.
2. An AHA moment at the end of 2011 when I came across this product last week via this WORLD Magazine article. I am looking forward to learning more about Do Good Initiative. Drinking coffee and doing good and farming coffee beans…can’t get much better than that.
4. Travelling is always a highlight. Thankfully I was able to travel with Hannah after the first of the year to see family and friends in Iowa. Rob, Lauren and I vacationed together this summer visiting Hershey Park and Gettysburg. Lauren and I then went back to Iowa in August. I was privileged to win two tickets to Revive ’11 and travelled to Indiana in November to catch up with long time friends.
5. And where would I be without the one who makes everyday worthwhile? Besides my Lord of course.
6. My favorite 24, 23, 20 and 12 yro…
7. Some favorite females in my life…let me tell you ’bout my best friends…
8. I’ve listed all the books I read this year in my reading register. My top 2 for the year were The Holiness of God by R. C. Sproul and God In A Brothel by Daniel Walker.
9. I went to a Taste of Home Cooking school with a dear friend this fall. I have wanted to go for years, this was definitely a highlight.
11. I love to bake and make my way to the kitchen whenever I can trying not to eat everything I make, but give it away or have fresh for my family as they walk in the door. I received a wonderful gift for Christmas and cannot wait to use it…I’m lookin’ for scone recipes.