If I were forced to choose a favorite book of the Bible it would be Colossians. Don't make me choose because I love the ENTIRE Bible. In fact, Pastor Rob's message
last Sunday will encourage you to love it more.
Colossians 3:1 As one who is seeking things above I have a to do list in making Christ my life.
- Set my mind on things above 3:2
- Consider...my life dead to earthly passions such as immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, greed 3:5
- Put aside...anger, wrath, malice, slander and abusive speech and do not lie, 3:8-9
- I am chosen of God 3:12
- Put on(CHOOSE) a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience, bearing with one another and forgiving. 3:12-13
- Put on Love 3:14
- Let the peace of Christ RULE your heart 3:15
- Let the Word of Christ DWELL RICHLY 3:16
- Give thanks!!! 3:17
Is Christ your life? Colossians 3 is a great place to begin in making HIM your life.