I know I have written about this before, but I seem to run into women on a regular basis who say
What am I supposed to be doing? Do I stay home with my children, do I work outside the home, do I homeschool or send to private or public school? Do I use cloth or disposable?
The questions we ask ourselves(speaking to women in this post) could fill many pages. We are asking the wrong questions. What does the Word of God say we should be doing. Whose opinion should I be seeking? What does God have to say about who you are and how you should be living? How am I to follow Jesus as a radical disciple of His? Here are a few answers, but ultimately I would encourage you to get alone with God and His Word and ask Him what He wants for you.
Have a great weekend!!
- Love God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Love your husband and children
- Glorify God in whatever you are doing, 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Love His Word
- Love His People
- And treasure Jesus above all!!