- How does a young mother five months pregnant make much of God when she is involved in a head on collision and the unborn baby's heartbeat is no where to be found?
- How does a new pastor's wife keep God at the center of her life when all she feels is lonliness and isolation because she has moved far away from everything familiar and friendly?
- How does a young mother of three children all under the age of 4 find time to spend with her Lord knowing that is what she needs to do to be the mother they so desperately need?
- Where does a lonely housewife battling depression turn when her only desire is to leave her husband and children and head back to all that was once familiar?
- How does a wife live day in and day out loving her husband who deals with unrelenting chronic pain?
- How does a mother value God above all things when her only son is being deployed to the Middle East for over a year?
- How does a daughter honor and praise God when her dad dies unexpectedly with grief invading every nook and cranny of her heart?
— Lose Your Life —
this post wanting to communicate to you that my posts are not just words on a blog. Far too often I santize my life on this blog...which I shouldn't do because I am committed to living an authentic and transparent life. Enough rambling...