Ever get to the point in a project where you just want to quit? Saying ‘why bother? what’s the point? Those have been my questions as of late regarding this blog. Why do I write almost all of my feelings, thoughts, opinions, etc. on a social and very public place? I have been questioning my motives and I know the Lord has been searching my heart.
I have kept a journal for over 20 years and switched to this medium 18 months ago. Why?
- I initially began because I was not going to let something new get the best of me. Stubborn I guess. I was going to figure out the ‘blog’ thing because I love to write.
This blog has evolved over the months. I now want to convey I am living my life before the face of God, whether I am
- Raising my family
- Cooking for my family
- Teaching Sunday School and women’s Bible studies
- Weeping with those who weep
- Listening to the hurting
- Loving my husband and children
- Watching Kansas beat Syracuse in mens college basketball(watching college basketball)
- Serving the Lord along side my husband
I want to walk in a way that is worthy of the Lord, attempting to be as authentic and bare faced, which has always been a goal of mine, that I live, love and struggle just like everyone else. I am a
- daughter of God
- daughter and sister
- pastor’s wife
The blog? We shall see!!